- Delicious natural orange flavor
- Antioxidant & Immune Support;
21st Century's delicious orange-flavored chewable tablets are formulated for those who prefer to chew their vitamin C to increase assimilation. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant nutrient that helps neutralize free radicals and support a healthy immune system.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin C500 mg 556% (as Sodium Ascorbate & Ascorbic Acid) Sodium55 mg 2%
Other Ingredients: Sucrose, Sorbitol, Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid. Contains <2% of: Artificial Color (FD&C Yellow #6), Fructose, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Orange Flavor, Sucralose.
Directions: As a vitamin supplement, adults chew one (1) tablet daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.
Warning: Consult healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure. Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
- No added Yeast, Preservatives or Artificial Flavors.
- GUARANTEED QUALITY LABORATORY TESTED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses