- A whole grain, hearty and nutritious food
- 7 grams of fiber and 7 grams of protein per serving
Bob's Red Mill High Fiber Oat Bran Hot Cereal is a deliciously smooth, high fiber cereal milled from high protein oats cultivated in the best oat-growing country in North America. Bob's Red Mill Oat Bran Cereal is milled specifically to contain a high concentration of the natural fiber found in oats.
about 13 servings per container
1/3 cup (40g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 2.5g 3% Saturated Fat 0.5g 3% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 0mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 26g 9% Dietary Fiber 7g 25% Total Sugars 1g Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Protein 7g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 20mg 2% Iron 2mg 10% Potassium 201mg 4%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENT: Oat Bran.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
Bring 2 cups water and ¼ tsp salt to a boil. Slowly stir in 2/3 cup Oat Bran Cereal, reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let stand for 2 minutes. Makes 2 servings.
Combine 1/3 cup Oat Bran Cereal, 1 cup water and a pinch of salt. Stir well. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir. Let stand in the microwave for 3 minutes. Makes 1 serving.
SLOW COOKER INSTRUCTIONS:
Combine 1 ½ cups water, 2/3 cup Oat Bran Cereal and ¼ tsp salt in the slow cooker. Stir well. Cook on low for 1 hour. Makes 2 servings.
Additional recipe listed on package.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keeps best refrigerated or frozen after opening.
- Non-Gmo Pledge
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses