- Promotes heart, brain and skin health
- 1,000 mg of concentrated EPA
- Sourced from wild-caught, deep; cold water fish
Carlson Professional Formula Elite EPA Gems® are a concentrate of Norwegian fish oil. This unique formula helps support joint and cardiovascular health while promoting a healthy mood. Each softgel delivers 1.3 g of fish oil, 1,000 mg of which is EPA.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Soft Gel
Servings Per Container 120
Amount Per Serving % DV Calories15 Total Fat1.5 g 2%** Fish Oil Concentrate1.3 g † EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (as ethyl ester)1,000 mg †
** Percent Daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Soft gel shell (beef gelatin, glycerin, water), natural mixed tocopherols.
Contain fish (anchovy, sardine and mackerel).
Directions: Adults: take one soft gel once or twice daily, at mealtime.
- An FDA Regulated Facility
- No Artificial Preservatives
- This product is regularly tested by independent FDA registered laboratories.
- It has been determined to be fresh and fully potent (per AOCS international protocols) and is free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCBs and 28 other contaminants.
- FRIEND OF THE SEA®
- igen™ NON-GMO TESTED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses