- Bottled in Norway for maximum freshness
- Omega-3s DHA & EPA
- Great lemon taste!
Carlson® The Very Finest Norwegian Fish Oil - Lemon is bottled in Norway where the where the finest fish oil comes from deep, cold ocean-water fish. Take by the teaspoonful, mix with foods, or try it on salads! It has a refreshing lemon taste.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Teaspoon (5 mL)
Servings Per Container 40
Amount Per Serving % DV Calories40 Total Fat4.5 g 6%** Saturated Fat1 g 5%** Cholesterol20 mg 7% Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)6.7 mg 45% Norwegian Fish Oil4.6 g † Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids☆1,600 mg † EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ☆800 mg † DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ☆500 mg † DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid) ☆90 mg †
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established. ☆Reported as triglycerides.
Other Ingredients: Natural flavors. Contains <0.5% of the following: antioxidant blend (natural mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract). Contains fish (anchovy, sardine, mackerel).
Directions: Adults: take one teaspoonful once or twice daily at mealtime. Refrigerate after opening, and use within 100 days.
Manufactured & bottled in Norway.
- No Artificial Preservatives
- This product is regularly tested by independent FDA registered laboratories.
- It has been determined to be fresh and fully potent (per AOCS international protocols) and is free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCBs and 28 other contaminants.
- IFOS ™ CERTIFIED
- Natural Lemon Flavor
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses