- Organic ceylon cinnamon
- One of the world's most cherished spices
- Freshness dated, fair trade certified and non-irradiated cinnamon
Also known as "true cinnamon," organic ceylon cinnamon has a subtly more delicate and sweet flavor to it than the more common cassia cinnamon. Use this classic spice to flavor cookies, cakes, stewed fruits, puddings, breads and even ice cream or warm beverages. Frontier Natural Products Co-Op Organic Ceylon Cinnamon is fair trade certified, non-irradiated and certified organic.
ORGANIC CEYLON CINNAMON GROUND
Use to flavor cookies, cakes, stewed fruits, puddings, and breads - as well as curries, sauces, and vegetable dishes.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY QAI
- USDA ORGANIC
- FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED™
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses