- Bioavailable mineral supplement for cardiovascular health
- One of the most important minerals for the entire body
- Provided in citrate form, a more bioavailable form for the body
Magnesium is required as a cofactor in hundreds of enzymatic processes within cells throughout the body. It helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm steady, promotes healthy cardiovascular function, supports a healthy immune system and keeps bones strong. Magnesium also helps maintain blood sugar and blood pressure levels already within normal range, and it is known to be involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis. Magnesium is a major factor in relaxing the smooth muscles within the blood vessels, thereby promoting a healthy cardiovascular system. Scientific literature documents the need for a wide range of minerals, including calcium and magnesium that are vital to maintaining strong, healthy bones. Studies suggests that magnesium citrate is the form best absorbed into the bloodstream.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Magnesium100 mg 24% (as magnesium citrate)
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate.
DIRECTIONS: Take one (1) capsule one to two times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Can be taken all at once or in divided doses.
CAUTION: If taken in high doses, magnesium may have a laxative effect. If this occurs, divide dosing, reduce intake, or discontinue product.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
- NON GMO
- GLUTEN FREE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses