- Magnesium L-threonate
- Vegetarian capsules
- Enhances memory & cognitive function
Life Extension Neuro-Mag L-Threonate is a unique magnesium supplement that enhances memory and cognitive function. Each serving delivers 144 mg magnesium (from 2000 mg Magtein magnesium L-threonate).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 3 Vegetarian Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Magnesium144 mg 34% (from 2,000 mg Magtein™ magnesium L-threonate)
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, vegetable stearate.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
DIRECTIONS: Take three (3) capsules daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Magnesium L-Threonate has less of a laxative effect than other forms of magnesium.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you
are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- NON GMO LE CERTIFIED
- GLUTEN FREE
Magtein™ is a registered trademark of Magceutics, Inc.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses