- Promotes healthy hair & nails
- Helps convert food into energy
- 100% vegetarian
Biotin is an important B-vitamin that provides dietary support for healthy hair and nails as well as energy production. By supporting the matrix of hair and nails, Biotin promotes shiny, lustrous hair and strong, resilient nails. 100% vegetarian.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving % DV Biotin1,000 mcg 3,330% Calcium46 mg 4% (from Dibasic Calcium Phosphate)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Methylcellulose, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin.
Directions: Take 1 tablet, one time daily, with a meal.
WARNING: Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, or are pregnant or lactating.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- NO Milk, Egg, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Yeast, Artificial Colors or Flavors, Added Sugar, Starch or Preservatives
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses