- Patented enhanced absorption estrogen metabolism formula
- Unique hormonal benefits
- Vegetarian capsules
Nature's Way DIM-plus contains diindolylmethane, a phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables, including broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and kale. Unlike other plant nutrients such as soy isoflavones, diindolylmethane has unique hormonal benefits. It supports the activity of enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism. Check out the customer-created DIM-plus reviews below!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings per Container 60
Amount per Serving % DV Indolplex® Diindolylmethane (BR-DIM®) Complex100 mg ** Protectamins® Vegetable Blend (spinach, broccoli, cabbage)100 mg **
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: cellulose, plant-derived capsule (hypromellose, titanium dioxide color), modified food starch, tocophersolan, phosphatidylcholine, silica
RECOMMENDATION: Women take 2 capsules daily with food. Men take 2 capsules twice daily with food. For Intensive Use (Women/Men): take up to double the recommended dose.
WARNING: Do not use if pregnant, nursing or attempting to become pregnant. A harmless but noticeable change in urine color may occur during usage. If taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep bottle tightly closed.
- GLUTEN FREE.
- No sugar, salt, wheat, yeast, dairy products, artificial flavors. or preservatives.
- White Vegetarian Capsule Color protects BR-DIM® from light
Indolplex® and BR-DIM® are registered trademarks of and are licensed from BioResponse, L.L.C., Boulder, CO.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses