- Nordic Naturals Baby's DHA with Vitamin D3
- Omega-3 supplement made from 100% Arctic cod liver oils
- Supports brain and visual development
- Includes a dropper for easy measuring
Nordic Naturals Baby's DHA with Vitamin D3 is an omega-3 supplement made from 100% Arctic cod liver oils, providing a superior triglyceride form. It helps support brain and visual development, as well as a healthy nervous system. A dropper is included for easy measuring.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 5 mL¹
Servings per bottle 12
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories45 Total Fat5.0 g † Vitamin A230-920 I.U. 15-61% Vitamin D3300 I.U. 75% Total Omega-3s1,050 mg † EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)350 mg † DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)485 mg † Other Omega-3s215 mg †
* Percent Daily Value for infants under 1 year of age.
† Daily Value not established.
¹ Refer to back of box for suggested use.
Other Ingredients: purified arctic cod liver oil, rosemary extract (a natural preservative), d-alpha tocopherol, cholecalciferol in olive oil.
Suggested use for infants:
Body Weight • Dose
- 5-10 lb • 1.0 mL
- 11-20 lb • 2.0 mL
- 21-25 lb • 3.0 mL
- 26-30 lb • 4.0 mL
- 31-35 lb • 5.0 mL
Serve with food, or as directed by your pediatrician. Clean dropper thoroughly between each use, especially if dropper contacts baby's mouth. Store bottle with original cap in refrigerator.
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
Refrigerate after opening
Best if used within 3 months after opening
Keep out of the reach of children
Warning: Consult with your physician before using this product if your baby is allergic to iodine, uses blood thinners, or anticipates surgery.
Includes a measured dropper for convenient dosing. Baby's DHA can be easily added to formula or food.
Fish oil processed in Norway.
- Molecularly Distilled
- No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
- No fishy body oils or synthetic additives are ever used.
- Wild caught.
- Friend of the Sea certified.
- Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oils is tested by a third-party certified lab for environmental toxins, including heavy metals.
- All fish oils are in the triglyceride form and surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness.
- Omega-3 DHA from 100% wild Arctic cod
- NON GMO VERIFIED
- Recyclable container
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses