- Promotes focus, attention & learning by supporting overall brain health
- Supports the healthy function & structure of brain cells, cognitive health & behavioral activities
- Nourishing support for ages 6 to 18 in small, easy-to-swallow softgels
Nordic Naturals Omega Focus Junior is an omega-3 supplement formulated for children ages 6 to 18 to support attention and learning by providing nourishment for overall brain health. This targeted blend of omega-3 fatty acids features EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) from fish oil, providing key nutrients for cognitive health and function, plus two other cognitive-supporting ingredients, DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol) and phosphatidylserine, which work together to promote attention and learning by supporting overall health of the brain.
Nutrition plays an important role in your child’s health and wellbeing, and Nordic Naturals Omega Focus Junior was created with your child’s cognitive health in mind. Each of the nutrients in this unique, non-GMO formula work together to support healthy function and structure of cells and effective neuron communication, delivered in small, easy-to-swallow softgels.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 4 Soft Gels
Servings per container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories15 Total Fat1 g 1% Saturated Fat0 g 0% Trans Fat0 g † DMAE (as Dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate)10 mg † Phosphatidylserine100 mg † Total Omega-3s900 mg † EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)225 mg † DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)545 mg † Other Omega-3s130 mg †
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving.
Ingredients: purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob color, natural lemon flavor), phosphatidylserine, lipids from sunflower lecithin, beeswax, maltodextrin, dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate, d-alpha tocopherol, silicon dioxide, rosemary extract (natural preservative), ascorbyl palmitate, mixed tocopherols.
SUGGESTED USE: For ages 6-18 years, four soft gels once daily (or two soft gels twice daily), with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
- Keep out of reach of children
Warning: Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, are pregnant or lactating, or have a known medical condition. DMAE should not be given to those diagnosed with epilepsy.
Fish oil processed in Norway.
Manufactured in the U.S.
- No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
- THIRD-PARTY PURITY TESTED
- WILD CAUGHT.
- FRIEND OF THE SEE CERTIFIED.
- Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oils is tested by a third-party certified lab for environmental toxins, including heavy metals.
- All fish oils are in the triglyceride form and surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness.
- Synergistic formula.
- AGES 6-18
- NON GMO VERIFIED
- easy to swallow Mini Soft Gels
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses