- Total-cleansing dietary supplement
- Helps your body's natural uric acid cleansing process
- Combination of vitamins and herbal extracts
To help your body through its natural process of uric acid cleansing, try Total Cleanse™ Uric Acid from Solaray®. This natural formula combines key synergistic nutrients like vitamin C, folate, tart cherry, bromelain, quercetin and turmeric to assist your body's uric acid cleansing process.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 VegCaps
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)100 mg 111% Folate (as Folic Acid)400 mcg 100% Tart Cherry (Prunus cerasus) (fruit concentrate) (Supplying 3.2 mg anthocyanins)400 mg * Bromelain (from pineapple stem) (Supplying 625 GDU)250 mg * Quercetin250 mg * Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (root extract) (Supplying 190 mg Curcumins)200 mg * Celery (Apium graveolens) (seed extract) (Supplying 85 mg Phthalids)100 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Cellulose, Silica and Magnesium Stearate.
Directions: Use only as directed. Take two VegCaps daily with a meal or glass of water. Store in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. Do not use if you are pregnant, have bile duct obstruction, gallstones, stomach ulcers or hyperacidity.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses