- Important for cardiovascular, brain, cognitive, joint, skin health and more
- Easy-to-swallow softgels—50% smaller
- 2x the standard serving of EPA and DHA, sourced from Alaskan pollock
- No fishy odor or aftertaste
There are many omega-3 fish oil products on the market, but most are large and can be hard to swallow. Combine that with a fishy aftertaste and the overall experience leaves a lot to be desired. That’s why we developed Swanson High Concentrate Omega-3 Minis—to deliver a high potency fish oil in easy to swallow softgel form. And unlike many other fish oil supplements, these do not have a fishy odor or aftertaste. Each serving delivers two times more EPA and DHA than you’ll find in the standard fish oil product. That means you’ll be able to support heart, brain, emotional health and more without the drawbacks of other concentrated fish oil capsules.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories10 Total Fat1 g 1%† AlaskOmega®1.14 g * Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids720 mg * EPA + DHA (eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid)680 mg *
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, enteric aqueous film coating, purified water.
Contains fish (Alaska pollock) and sulphites.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two softgels per day with food and water.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
AlaskOmega® is a registered trademark of Organic Technologies.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses