- Supports gut and bowel health in dogs
- Designed to prevent "scooting"
- With mineral oil, fiber and more
If your dog is having incomplete or inconsistent bowel movements you may see him scoot his rear end across the floor. Help prevent the urge to "scoot" with Zesty Paws Scoot Away Bites. These chicken-flavored chews are made with prebiotic VitaFiber™ to support the good bacteria in the gut to promote digestive health and bowel function. Features a blend of dandelion and nettle—herbs that support liver and kidney health—plus the digestive enzyme bromelain.
Active Ingredients per 1 Soft Chew (4 g):
- Isomalto-oligosaccharide (VitaFiber™†) 500 mg
- Mineral Oil 125 mg
- Proprietary Scoot Away Blend 92 mg
- (Dandelion Root, Nettle Root, Bromelain)
- D-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E) 10 IU
Inactive Ingredients: Chicken, Coconut Glycerin, Garbanzo Flour, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavors, Palm Fruit Oil, Pea Flour, Rosemary Extract, Sunflower Lecithin, Tapioca Flour, Tomato.
Directions for Use: Begin with half the suggested amount, and gradually increase to the suggested daily amount. Amounts can be split between AM and PM.
Weight / Daily Amount
Up to 25 lbs : 1 Soft Chew
26-75 lbs : 2 Soft Chews
Over 75 lbs : 3 Soft Chews
Warnings: Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in cool, dry place.
Cautions: If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
For use in dogs only.
*Product Filled by Weight
Made in the USA from US and Globally Sourced Ingredients
- No Grain, Corn, or Soy Derivatives
- No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives
- No Synthetic Colors
- All Ages
- Chicken Flavor
VitaFiber™ is a registered trademark of BioNeutra North America, Inc.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses